Specialised Rope Access
The primary advantages of Specialised Rope Access methods include being able to limit impact on other trades, to reduce or eliminate the need for heavy equipment, and to access high areas or tight quarters, where other access equipment is not available or feasible
• Facade Cleaning
• Facade Repairs & remedial works
• Joint Sealant
• Curtain Wall Perimeter Membranes & Trims
• Shading Devices
• Anchor Points
- Our teams consist of qualified Level 1 Rope Access Technicians,
Level 2 Rope Access Pratitioners and a Level 3 Rope Access Supervisor.
- Our Health & Safety Officer compiles a project specific comprehensive
Safety File . Including a Fall Protection Plan, Risk Assessment, Method
Statement and Safe Working Procedures.
- Each team member is issued with the appropriate PPE, correct
equipment and tools to perform the task at hand.
- We carry out a “compatibility review” for each project prior to commencing,
to ensure that suitable products are used for each application.
- Our Rope Access Technicians that carry out facade related work are all
highly experienced curtain wall installers.
- We provide our Clients with detailed progress reports. Hand-Over documents
and an Engineers Certificate Of Conformance (project dependant) on completion.